Ludic Games Pte. Ltd. (“Ludic Games”) is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of players of our mobile games and customers (“users”) who provide information on our related support services (Facebook, Email and other online correspondence).
Information We Collect
Information We Receive Through Mobile Applications:
If you play our Mobile Applications, we will receive information about your mobile device such as your device name, operating system, MAC address and IP address. In addition, when you create an account on our Mobile Applications, your game character name and records of that account will become available to us. Additionally, we may access additional third party information such as your Facebook contacts if you allow your device and our Mobile Application to access this information. We may only collect this third party information with your authorization and according to the rules you have set within your device permissions.
Mobile Application Notifications:
With your consent, our Mobile Applications may send push notifications to your mobile device to provide game updates and other relevant information. You can adjust the settings for these notifications on the “settings” page in the Mobile Application or from your device settings page.
Information We Receive From Social Media Sites:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- LINE: https://terms.line.me/line_rules/
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/privacy
Information We Receive From Advertising Partners:
- IronSource: https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/air/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy/
- UnityAds: http://privacy.adcolony.com/
- AdColony: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect from our Mobile Applications and Support Services to provide customer service, to remit revenue share payments, inform you about game updates, and to make promotional offers available that we believe may be of interest to you.
We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally identifiable information to improve the quality of both our Mobile Applications and Support Services. We may also combine the information you submit to us with information we have collected from you via other channels, such as Facebook or Email. When this information is combined, we will only do so to provide customer support services (such as to fix game bugs, game accounts and to process refunds).
Under Chapter 3 of the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing; this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where adispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability; a Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to object; the Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Definitions of above Terminology:
- Data Subject: This is you, as a user of Ludic Games Services.
- Data Controller: This is you, as you control the data that Ludic Games collects from you and how that data is used.
- Data Processor: This is Ludic Games, as we use the following data in order for you to access our services.
Under data protection law, you have the right to change or withdraw your consent and to request details of any personal data that we hold about you.
Where we have no legitimate reason to continue to hold your information, you have the right to be forgotten.
If you are receiving Ludic Games email newsletters and no longer wish to receive them, you may opt out at the time you receive the message by following the instructions in that email. Opting out of our newsletters is instantaneous.
If you wish to delete your game accounts on our Mobile Applications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to limit the information that your Android Device provides to our advertising partners, please check: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922
If you wish to limit the information that your iOS Device provides to our advertising partners, please check: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
For questions or concerns regarding the use of personal information you submit to us, please contact us at email@example.com
Ludic Games Pte. Ltd.
16 Shaw Road #05-08